Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's All Good Now.

So this week has been really exhausting because of all the rehearsals. Things are picking up but not as quickly as it should. Oh wells, the performance is like next week and we still have rhythm issues and the actors have memorising lines issues. SIGH. But it should work out, it always does. And more importantly, it's a fun thing that we're all doing together.

I did quite a lot of partying last week. It was Su's birthday celebration (2nd one actually!) and Angelica's birthday. So I ended up at the same club two nights in a row. It is quite nice, except that it got a little bit if an overkill by the second night. You know what I mean.

So here are some photos. It was a nice happy night. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The past and the present. The birthday girl and the boys all together!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmmm this is a nice photo. I actually managed to cover the flash (partially) unintentionally and got a nice effect. Dunno lahh, I think it's quite a cool effect. That's Amanda to my left and Meishi, Grace and Bobby to my right. Okay Bobby, it's hard to call you Szehao given that everyone here calls you that.

The next day, a few of us had dinner at Zizzi's to celebrate Angelica's birthday. It was SO filling. We started with a couple of starters, which were pretty decent. Did a nice pizza on my own, can't quite remember what fillings it had, but nice lahh. Then came the best part - dessert.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What made it particularly good was that it's FREE!! Yes yes I know, the Singaporean mentality. But how not to resist? They had to take the table for an incoming group of ppl and offered to chase us to the bar to have dessert. They were very apologetic and sincere and I didn't have the heart to reject them. None of us could.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bobby at it again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah here's the group that had dinner. One of Angelica's friend, Johanna (not sure if got the spelling right) was quite trigger-happy. So many many photos were taken. Nice ones I hope. She had one of those ancient cameras which I seriously didn't know how to use. I'm quite pok lahh. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The birthday girl

So after a big dinner we headed down to Syndicate. We were pretty early and managed to get one of those nice sofas to seat at. Quite cool concept! Check it out!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well that was the weekend. The week ahead was nothing like that. It was rehearsals almost every night and many futile attempts to work after. I've figured out that it's easier to head straight to bed, and then wake up earlier the next day to work. Like what I did today.

Okay I'm more or less done for the week, cleared three tutorials with one more to go. Sorry Jonny boy about the mix up! Made the poor boy come down to class only to find out that it's been cancelled. Funniest part, I knew it two weeks back and had forgotten about it.


Posted by Musicshen at 4:06 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com