Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Notts.

So Bobby and I drove up to Nottingham over the weekend. Started the journey pretty early and of course Bobby msged me a classic sleepy Bobby message, "Are you cycle and no track to leave?" Clearly he was still in bed. The drive up was pleasant and there were few cars on the road. We managed to get to Nottingham in slightly over two hours, with a break in between BUT got really lost within Notths itself. Super loser right.

We circled the city centre AND the medicine faculty at least 3 times (respectively) before getting there. Sigh. It made supporting the Bristol team more eventful though. Caught up with some Navy friends - Boey, Lawrence, Weichuen. Well you see, Notts Games is like this little mini-gathering that all Singaporeans gather annually.

The REAL fun began after the Games. The few of us went out for Teppanyaki at this Japanese Restaurant called Ginza. It was fantastic! We had the chef in front of us doing his tricks and all, which were cool I guess. Remembered the one I had with my family in Australia, that was amazing. But for the price, it was indeed a good experience.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The chef was SO good and SO fast that you couldn't see his actions! WAHHH

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Had the Fish set comprising of Shark meat, Swordfish and Salmon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bobby, Dan and Adam (Mag's housemate)

Well we did some silly stuff at a huge Tesco's carpark but I've only got videos of it, so can't display what we did. Let's just say it was exhilarating!! =) *grin*

Adam had quite a bit of fireworks back home so we took those out to play. Wow it's the first time I'm playing with them. Yeah don't worry we played it under 'controlled' conditions, so everything went well. It was beautiful! A pity it's banned in Singapore!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this one! I think it's called the Roman Candle.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was at the backyard of Mag's place. It's supposed to be some cyclic thingy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A sparkler's classic!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wenjie, Dan, Mag, Lynne, Adam


Posted by Musicshen at 2:05 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com