Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Last Week! Last Week! Hahaha just a week left!! And I'm off to LA and Vegas with my family. Honk! came and went; contrary to my own personal opinion, the feedback I received for the last two performances were really good. Sorry to all of you who came for the 2nd night, wasn't the best of all nights. The Warden even mentioned that it was the best musical in the past 14 years!
Didn't manage to get many photos but I managed to record the musical! So if you're interested in watching (for whatever reasons unknown) just buzz me! The quality is pretty decent.
The Orchestra in action. The orchestra is a pretty small one, just 9-big only. But it's a good size, considering how any bigger an orchestra would overpower the singers. So there, me with my Roland!! =)
I'm wearing earphones! So Yanxuan asked me why I had to wear the earphones. Which is perfectly legitimate. And I told her that I was listening to the radio in between songs since it was quite boring listening to the same dialogue every night. And she bought that. That girl lahh huh. What can I say?
My final year project on terrorism had been approved. Finally. I've decided to focus my attention on terrorist financing in the EU and how effective the current legislations have been since the 911 incident. Didn't get much out of my tutor, one of those who just won't say anything (ie give hints as to what they want). Sigh. She said I could go to the British Library. In London.
Oh yes, played for a nice Christmas service last night! Very very traditional, but a good experience and something different from the charismatic service I normally attend. Pretty unusual quartet though - piano, violin, guitar and saxophone. Nice nice! It sounded really majestic and I'm certain many of them were choral trained. I'm not being sarcastic, really really. 4 part harmony all the way!
Anyways Bristol Games is up this weekend. Am partnering Ka Shing in a badminton doubles match. Hopefully that goes well. Come support!!! =)
Posted by Musicshen at 4:25 PM
1 comments