Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back In Bristol.

So the holiday has come to an end and it's back to school. I must admit that this could, by far, be the busiest term I've had so far (academically speaking of course!). Loads and loads of essays to hand up this term, of which many of them are counted. So I guess I gotta cut back on a lot of my other activities and focus on my work.

The Christmas break was fantastic. One of the best best best! Had such a good time with the old ACMG crew AND also with the councillors. The councillors make me feel SO young. Well we headed back to HC for O1 and it's pretty amazing how far we've come since our term in HC!

Anyways photos photos photos!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Admittedly, the bulk of the councillors are from ECACO. Long live ECACO!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Chong Wee brought this GIGANORMOUS camera (much bigger than even the HC school photographer!) and managed to get this really nice photo of us doing the mass dance. =)

We went thru' the photo routine, song session, dance session, the light-up and council mass dance session after. Pretty pretty cool. We embarked on this let's-do-a-grp-jumping-shot thingy after and I think this might be the best of the lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trust me, we tried MANY MANY times. Ribena seemed to have had some problems with the coordination. I dunno. Something about lawyers and numbers you know? Heh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Presenting the Song I/Cs!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

27th Students' Council.

We headed to Jiamin's for post O1 celebrations. We opted for Pictionary but didn't have the board, so Isaac decided that we should draw one instead, which turned out pretty nice AND fun too!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yes, I included some snakes and ladders stuff too. And some chicken-dance penalty; a little like the one we had in Budapest. Jonny boy? =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After almost a whole night of insane fun, Chong Wee and Wendy emerged as winners. Congratulations!! In between, they took a few photos as well, as required by the board rules. Heh! Just plain retarded lahh.

Anyways for the less privileged ones, here's how the Chicken Dance is done in 4 simple steps.

Step (1)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hands raised till ear level and do twinkle twinkle little star action.

Step (2)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bend elbows and proceed with a chicken-like action.

Step (3)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shake backside and look like you're having a lot of fun.

Step (4)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Clap like you've never done before

So there, part one of the chicken dance demonstrated for you! Anyways guys, really looking forward to the day where we can all chill together again. But first, Isaac, you need to quit your job in NY and come home. =)


Posted by Musicshen at 6:05 PM
0 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com