Saturday, January 06, 2007
Boys And Girls. There's something about the council people that I love - the fact that we're all young despite the numerical escalation. Oh wells, we had a nice dinner at La Chateau, a Western restaurant at The Pines, and totally made a fool of ourselves by making so much noise and acting like boys and girls. I like. =)

Perhaps if you're not convinced, here's a classic. Kenneth thru' two wine glasses - whatever that is suppose to mean. =)

So poor Merly couldn't join us as she was working really hard to finish up her work at PWC (I think they are overworking her!) and Siau and Jiamin are still away on holiday in UK and KL respectively. Zibin joined us a little later after learning that his basketball match had been cancelled. So there, the whole family (minus the above-mentioned) taken after a nice nice dinner.

Some other photos. The girl from EDB, the boy from UK and the girl from SGH - ECACO rules!!!!

Towards the end, it was quite evident that some were high on the little wine we had and that's when the photo whoring began. Anyways here's one with Zibin too. =)

I really love this photo. Ribena, Suzie, Ms Ngiamngiam.

Ms Ngiamngiam taking a photo with her half-stroked handphone. Diana thinks it's an occupational hazard. We all think so too. Anyways we headed to PS Cafe at Dempseys after dinner for dessert. AMAZING I must say!! The desserts were FANTASTIC. Seriously, you need to try them out!! Look below if not convinced.

Mr Cheow and Mr Wee introducing the best of the desserts - the Mango Banana Crumble. I think that's what it is called!

Ms Ribena Berry introducing the Summer Berry Cake. Haha how apt her name!

Can't remember but I think this is some super double chocolate cake. Extremely fattening BUT SO SO GOOD. Seriously.

Sorry I'm so lousy with names. I think this is some Butter Pecan pie with almonds. Something like that lahh. Well in my humble opinion, in which it is submitted that Ms Ribena would agree, the Carrot Cake was good! Sorry no photo but yeah, give it a go!

More and more pictures coming. ECACO and SNR. Still outnumbered. =) Heh!

Ms Ribena and Mr Wee.

Mr Lin and Ms Ngiamngiam.
Thank you Lord for seeing both of us couples thru' the years. It's truly amazing how You've helped us stand the test of time. Anyways anyways, trying to catch up on my blogging. So stay tuned for more. Last week in Singapore and it's back to Bristol for the cold cold winter. =(
Posted by Musicshen at 7:05 PM
2 comments