Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Elvis And The Sister.

First of all, a blessed new year!! Do hope 2007 will be better for everyone! =)

The holiday back home has been good. It's been pretty light, decided that it's time to take a real break and not stress myself out too much running around and meeting as many people as possible. Having said that, I'm glad that I've managed to catch up with those that I want to!

My sister just celebrated her 21st birthday and it was fantastic! It was a 'Superheroes' costume party, so everyone came (well some did - the birthday girl came in a somewhat dubious character but ANYWAYS) dressed up in all sorts. Well I don't have that many photos yet, am still waiting to get some off other people.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The family picture. Wendy had a nice wig on, will find a picture of that.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oneline did a little gig for Beks. That went pretty well, we covered a set and then played a few songs for her friends who dedicated them to her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Two of my favourite ladies =)

Anyways more photos to follow. Still have loads to update on. LA and Vegas went well, met up with the ACMG gang at Villa Bali, had a crazy time over new years with the cell guys. Been pretty good so far. =)

Oh yes, got a new computer. My powerbook finally gave up on me. It's been three years and WOW the technology has improved. Okay I know I sound stoopid but yeah, no more slow recordings!! YAY! Here are some new capabilities of the new MacBookPro. Haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pretty cool huh?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is ugly ugly ugly.


Posted by Musicshen at 2:25 AM
2 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com