Friday, January 05, 2007

The Trip To USA.

I've finally managed to get the photos for the US trip. Hmm was just flipping thru' all of them and I've concluded that LA and Vegas are two very good places to go for a short family vacation. =) Anyways quite a few photos coming up, so happy viewing!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We spent a whole day at Universal Studios, LA. Things haven't changed much since I was last there 5 years ago. The thing that I really appreciated was the tour we had for the earlier part of the day. We were given a tour on the different places where films were made (ie sound studios, props and more...) Oh yes, on the part to Mysterial Lane, we met Eva Longoria!! What a pleasant surprise!! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently this is the set that is most commonly used in movies. Looks pretty real yah? Like the tour guide said, if you carefully observe across the different movies, you would realise that it's always the same windows with the lights on, the sane streets the actors walk on. But of course if you'd noticed, then you're a freak.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The set from the movie Pyscho. I did take a closer picture of the famous mother-at-the-window but it's quite scary lahh. Don't want you guys to have nightmares. But yeah, an excellent show - do catch it if you have time and wanna be frightened.

We had a fantastic tour of the Grand Canyon. We had to take a bus ride to an airbase where they had little planes to take us to the Grand Canyon. The view was simply breathtaking!! What an experience!! It's just so amazing how God created all these things. Rocks, rivers, valleys everything!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We took a boat ride in the heart of the Grand Canyon. There's a tribe of people that live there, can't remember the name though. They depend on tourism as their major source of income. The boat ride from below gave an excellent view of the mountains from down below.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Taken whilst waiting to catch the bus into the tribal area. My two celebrity sisters and I in action. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Rachel and I enjoying the scenery. Thank you God for making all things bright and beautiful.

Beks, Rachel and I visited Six Flags together (w/o the parents). Both of them wanted to go and conquer the most exhilarating theme park in the world. Seriously, roller coasters don't get any worse then this! We were careful to make sure we didn't eat too much before taking the rides as .. you know what I mean ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The newest attraction of Six Flags - Tatsu. The ride was cheesily themed after some japanese temple looking thingy. Don't know exactly what lahh. But anyways, it was pretty decent. I think we were had pretty high expectations, so it was honestly a bit of a letdown. But do try if you're there!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another one of those trill rides.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lins fooling around with some photos. =)

Okay a little tired now *YAWN* Just got back from a nice dinner with the councillors. Will put up the photos we took soon. Stay tuned for Part 2 USA. School's starting in 9 days time. ARGH.


Posted by Musicshen at 5:50 PM
1 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com