Okay I know I'm like a week late but I guess better late than never right? It was a pretty good event I must say, given the limited resources the committee had - good job!!
Decided to take a break this year and cut down on the performances. It was fun and all but I thought it'll be nice to enjoy the event itself. I think it was particularly funny cos' Jon, Arvin and Josh were the emcees that night. So you can imagine. Anyways, a few of us formed a band called the 'Cavemen Restylers', coined with Mr Fu in mind. Hehe.
That's something you won't see every day!
The Cavemen Restylers in action! Tingyang on keys, Dan on bass, Arvin on vocals and electric guit, Richard Fu on electric guit and Ka shing on drums.
What more can I say about these people? Love them!
Ger and I with hats on!
Oh yes, Ellie (musical director of Honk! whom I worked closely with then) and I did a duet together. We chose 'Bizzare Love Triangle' in light of the upcoming Valentines' Day and dedicated the song to those who are confused and have more than enough to choose from. Tsk tsk.
We did a piano ballad version of it. She has a fantastic voice.
---
With the beloved MSSA committee 05/06
Past and Present.
After MSN we proceed to the after party (organised by us!), HEH!! It was good fun at Antix. Many many drinks!!
With compliments from Yanxuan.
I might seem close to the three of them (or rather, I am) but I have nothing to do with their company. I (sort of) morally object to their objective clause. Hmmm. Questionable.
Cavemen Restylers and Josh cos' he rocks so hard. (According to him)
Jonny boy and I.
All in all, a fantastic night that ended of with lots of kebabs and TONNES of water to sober up. It was all good. *Grin*
Stay tuned for more - London and Valentines' Day meal coming up =)