Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oneliner.

I was just thinking about the good old days where Oneliner would do gigs. It was indeed fun and magical in its own way. We have definitely come a long way. From the birthday invitations to play to Raffles Hotel to Walas. Amazing. And I thank God for each one of you. I certainly look forward to July, where we can reunite once again and make beautiful music.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For all you out there who call me names - monkey, pig, nehneh, pok, moron, idiot, you know the usual few - there's a reason! It's because I grew up with a whole bunch of them!! Haha!! But I love these guys lahh, fantastic people! So, here's presenting Oneliner (and a few others who are missing)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Missing: Ian and Mark.


Posted by Musicshen at 6:12 PM
5 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com