Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Post Craziness.

I've been back in Bristol for almost a month now and I apologise for the lack of updates. It's been rather strange - like there isn't a balance of work and play; it's either ALL work or ALL play. To be honest, I'm a little exhausted. Was desperately trying to finish up all my tutorials for the week before Ger came up and by the time she did, I was brain dead.

But yeah, it was nice having her up! Always good to have familar friends coming to visit!! So here's what we did!!

Started the night off with Mayflower. I was craving for it for the longest time and so we headed down (thanks to Corey for the ride!) for a nice nice dinner. Haha it has been said that I get to eat all my favourite food when friends come down. Hmmm wonder if that's true or not! Perhaps .

ANYWAYS, we proceeded to Antix after for light drinks. That was the intention lahh But I blame Yanxuan. She got a job offer and we HAD to celebrate - hence the champagne, hence the beer, the wine and the many more jugs that followed after. So it became a heavy session and most of us were happy. Like HAPPYBOB happy. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Josh was on a roll lahh. After a disturbing amount of alcohol, which I thought concluded the night, he went on to order another 3 jugs!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Geraldine smiling a little more than usual. HAPPYGER.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well it was a good night, especially meaningful cos' I just ended my round of tutorials and I felt that I deserved a break. Heh!

We rented a car the next day and drove down to Stonehenge to see the stones. Hmmm mildly disappointing I must admit since there isn't much history to it. The audio guide thingy kept throwing us the possibilities of how the stones got there. I tell you, it's a money making scandal. And I'm not usually this cynical.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nonetheless, it was very very pretty. I can't help but be so amazed at how God has made everything so so beautiful. The contrast of the sky and land. AMAZING.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I with the audio thingy. It was quite cold lahh. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The photographer didn't do a very good job. SIGH. Took a shot of the both of us covering the stones. How useful. BOO.

Took a nice drive back and stopped over at Bath for an English dinner. It's the same place that Chio, Martin, Rongxuan and I ate the last time we met. I love the food!! Headed back to Bristol after for some dessert before heading to the Suspension Bridge for a beautiful view of the Bristol night skies.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nothing unusual lahh. Same old dessert but so yummylicious!! =) Food makes me happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chilling by the side of the bridge. Anyways anyways, more updates to follow. Loads to share on MSN and clubbing after. Hmmm okay I'm not actually drinking a lot yah? It just so happens that these happen all around the same time. Disclaimer: not a true reflection of the difficult and tedious life of a lawyer-to-be. HEH.


Posted by Musicshen at 7:02 PM
3 comments




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com