Monday, February 19, 2007
Valentines' Day! It's the third year that I'm spending Valentines' day away from Wendy. But it's been a great 6th Valentines' together! God has His magical ways of working around obstacles and giving us the best time together although we're miles apart. So here's a little comic strip =)

I love the MAC. Heh!
So a few of us met up to cook. It was very filling and extremely enjoyable. Had way too much food to eat! But it was nice. Angelica and Amanda prepared the salad, Susian did the mushroom soup, I did the pasta (courtesy of Peishan's EXCELLENT recipe), Jon and Suling did the Banoffee pie and Bobby took care of the wine and cheese. YUMMY.




Whilst waiting for Jon to arrive. Reunion dinner was spent at Mayflower and that went well. We had so much fantastic food to eat. I asked Corey for the photos but apparently Josh screwed up his xD card. So no pictures. ARGH. We headed back to 59 Park Street for drinks and then to Syndicate after. Some photos!
Arvin joined us after his own party. Check out his outfit. Nice!
Xun, Su and Amanda. Pretty colours!
A photo with two of the most eccentric girls in Bristol.
Boys boys boys. Jon, Bobby, I, Han I'll be heading to London over the week. Time to get my FYP out of the way. That's the plan lahh. =)
Posted by Musicshen at 1:14 AM
1 comments