Sunday, March 04, 2007
Easter's Coming Up! It's a good and bad thing actually. That means that I've got less than three weeks to complete my FYP. Also, I've received my coursework for Company and am waiting for my second medical coursework to come out. Oh yes, medical results on Monday afternoon! Scared! But it's good cos' Malta is on the way, Munich to follow and Switzerland after!! Will get to see Wendy as well!!! So it's all good
eventually, just gotta get by the next few weeks!
It's been a pretty good week. Suzzie pok
finally received her present from the few of us. Ermm we surprised her by putting the present outside her room so that she would be pleasantly surprised the next morning BUT she sort of tripped on it and ended up knocking her head against the door. Don't ask me how it happened. It just did. OH WELL.
It was Josh's and Arvin's
and many others combined birthday bash last night! Had a really nice dinner with the usual crew at Antix before the rest joined for drinks (many) after.

The food was decently priced and the wine was nice. I'm beginning to enjoy these large dinners. I guess it's a bit of nostalgia given how it's goodbye in a couple of month's time. SO. It was great nonetheless.

The REAL party started after that. We proceeded upstairs (which Josh so kindly booked) for drinks. And as usual, many many pictures resulted.

What more can I say? These people make Bristol so much more pleasant!

I think we were trying to do a series of different shots. I can't quite remember what this was. ANYWAYS.

Nice photo of Meishi and Happybob.

Don't ask me why. I think people just bully me. BOO. Well I can understand why Vic would, given how she had to sing a Christmas song for me. Only cos' she was nice! HEH.
On a completely random note, I witnessed a lunar eclipse tonight! I spent about 15 mins trying to read up on what it actually was. These things are complicated. But here's a pictorial explanation. =)

On another completely random note, I was going through some old songs a few nights back and this song came to mind!! It's by Damage, who sang 'Forever'. Fantastic lyrics!!

Okay for all you lovebirds out there, remember this!!
'Cus this is a world where lovers often go astray
But if we love each other we won't go, won't go that way that way
So put your doubts aside, do what it takes to make it right
Coz I'll love you forever, no one can tear us apart'
Dearest Wendy, I miss the times we were 'walking jukeboxes', remember OBS? You churned out the lyrics and I the music. Those were GREAT times. Can't wait to be back where we can do that again!! *hugs*
Posted by Musicshen at 1:07 AM
2 comments